Girls, , Would you ever date a guy who involuntarily does things that normally people won't do?

By this I mean sometimes I do some crazy things without thinking like while I'm cycling or driving, I sometimes jump off the vehicle or walk in circles around a bunch of people standing and then get knocked out... its pretty hard to explain... I don't have any bad intentions doing this but I don't know,... my body automatically does these kind of weird activities... people laugh at me and say "Man I still didn't get what this guy's thinking" and I feel... hell yeah I'm different (just to keep my spirit up)... and this does not mean I'm an idiot... it's just involuntary!!! Damn its hard to explain!..

2

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest I'd be a bit more cautious not because I find you weird but more on what if you and I are in a relationship and one of us is driving and you jump out of the car? I'd be terrified like "babe what the fuck?"

• you should see a psychologist.
    and yes I would.