My boyfriend said he thought my friends bum was nice, hers is huge does that mean he wishes mine was bigger?

If he had said he liked one of my other friends I would get it but this friend has a really big sexy bum and mine isn't that big and now I feel insecure because how can he like that but like mine too? I always thought he didn't like big bums :(

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can be insensitive and stupid, personally I don't like a large ass its to much for me. You need to get him to focus on your ass. Try not to let it get to you, your ass is just fine and comparing yourself to another will get you no where. People will say things when they are angry hopefully he didn't mean it he's just being a dick.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me like he said this during an argument. So instead of it being a preference of his, sounds like he was just being a dick to you during the fight.

I would honestly no worry about it. I would though be concerned that he feels it appropriate to say things like that during a fight though. Why does he need to hurt you?

What Guys Said 3

• Let me guess, you trapped him by asking him what he thought first, right? Now he honestly answered and you are bothered by it.

• No his friend commented on her bum a few months ago and he said he didn't like it and then the other day we had an argument and he shouted that she had a great ass

• Yes, I understand. I'm sure he absolutely loves your ass. Guys have a wide variety of what they like. I'm an ass man, but I am not into only one specific size. As long as it has a nice shape, I can take and like a wide variety of sizes. Also, many women gain some weight as time goes on and their bottoms get bigger naturally from age and having kids. Maybe he is saying to you that if you got bigger he would not be turned off and still love it.

• Ok I get what your saying, thanks for the advice! 😊😊

• He should've said so. I hate people those fight mean. But just don't stress it. He was trying to win.

• bigger is better like penis size or boob size

What Girls Said 4

• No he doesn't. It's just a comment. Don't let it get to you. At the end of the day, he's with you and not her so don't let it get to you.

• I thought guys had a preference though? He always said she wasn't in proportion so I don't get why he would like it

• Guys do have a preference. My boyfriend prefers big butts to boobs and mine is flat as a pancake yet he's still with me. It's just a comment like don't stress over it.

• Sometimes with Guys and their own Eyes... Big Bum is Sexy.
    He may like Bigger but Chose you Unconditionally as the Girl of his own "No Mean" Dreams.
    Good Luck. xx

• Why would a person even say that to their SO

• His friend commented on it ages ago and when I asked him he said he didn't like it but recently we were arguing and he said 'yeah she has got a great ass' to be mean and I asked if he meant it and he said why would it matter if he did like it. So I'm guessing he does like it

• *friend commented on my friends ass so I asked my boyfriend what he thought

• oh I understand. I guess he just wanted to piss you off, don't let it bother you. Don't he really likes it... it doesn't matter if he does, he is still with you though

• God dumb as fucking questions on this site. So many people should be prohibited from breeding