My boyfriend said he thought my friends bum was nice, hers is huge does that mean he wishes mine was bigger?

If he had said he liked one of my other friends I would get it but this friend has a really big sexy bum and mine isn't that big and now I feel insecure because how can he like that but like mine too? I always thought he didn't like big bums :(

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess, you trapped him by asking him what he thought first, right? Now he honestly answered and you are bothered by it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No his friend commented on her bum a few months ago and he said he didn't like it and then the other day we had an argument and he shouted that she had a great ass

• Yes, I understand. I'm sure he absolutely loves your ass. Guys have a wide variety of what they like. I'm an ass man, but I am not into only one specific size. As long as it has a nice shape, I can take and like a wide variety of sizes. Also, many women gain some weight as time goes on and their bottoms get bigger naturally from age and having kids. Maybe he is saying to you that if you got bigger he would not be turned off and still love it.

• Ok I get what your saying, thanks for the advice! 😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No he doesn't. It's just a comment. Don't let it get to you. At the end of the day, he's with you and not her so don't let it get to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I thought guys had a preference though? He always said she wasn't in proportion so I don't get why he would like it

• Guys do have a preference. My boyfriend prefers big butts to boobs and mine is flat as a pancake yet he's still with me. It's just a comment like don't stress over it.