Dating attractive men?

Do really good looking men fall for average looking girls. Not the fit model girls? Do we actually have a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is amazing the amount of people who on their own free will label themselves to be average or whatever... why? If you are a 6 with a fascinating personality and humor and everyone loves to be around you... is that average? I would say that is above average. That is just one example but you get my point! Looks are not the only thing you know! You can't believe all good looking men are stupid and shallow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for what you want, but don't get butthurt if some people adhere to the whole "league" stuff.

• So I think this guy is super hot ! But I'm not sure if I'm his type and I always hear the " just go for it you never know" so your right. I guess I'm just afraid lol

• Yep I must agree with you on this one. Couldn't agree less ! Thank you

• You are most welcome my friend.

What Guys Said 21

• How long have you had these high standards and since then, have you ever found yourself in a relationship with a "good looking man" that actually lasted? You can get the answer by just examining how long you've been single for and by counting the amount of attractive, single men in your life that have actually been attracted to you or even noticed you, as an average girl.

I see and meet so many women who are maybe a 6/10 with makeup and they're trying to find Calvin Klein underwear models to date. It just doesn't work like that. I talked to this girl recently who has rejected quite a few guys because they weren't cute when she wasn't even cute herself. She told me that she hates cats and so I told her that she might as well get used to them, because she's going to be single her entire life if she doesn't make sacrifices somewhere.

• You are right! I guess it does go both ways and looks don't really matter. It's what is inside and who they fall for

• There's nothing wrong with having standards, I'd just say not to hope for much while you're trying to pursue hotter men. It is possible given my story, being just an average dude (or ugly, even). All of my ex-girlfriends and my previous friend with benefits were all much more attractive than myself, one of my ex-girlfriends is a Brazilian who very well could be a bikini model if she wanted to be, so it's possible for you to find that attractive guy. You're just missing out on a lot of good opportunities with some potentially very good people by overlooking them because their nose might be too long or because they might not have the genetics for muscle mass, or something. I kind of regret this myself, as now she is in another relationship with somebody else.

There's so many single and lonely people that could get together, but they refuse to date anybody around them because they just aren't "hot."

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

... new to the site?

Anyway, yes it does happen.

www.court-records.net/.../miles-point(c).gif

In fact, it happens all the time. It isn't that hard for women to be attractive. Judging from your picture, you aren't bad looking and many guys will flock to you if you even hinted you are interested.

... so I guess it is a particular guy who you are interested in? Perhaps, just approach him yourself? If you don't want to approach then next best thing is just orbit around him and give hints. If he doesn't pick up on these hints then just move on.

Remember, attractive men have options, what makes you stand out from these other girls? Looks isn't everything but it does play a huge part.

If you were a guy asking this about attractive women then the odds will be against you.

• just go for what you want. stop holding yourself back based on your own misconceptions of the dating world.

• Is there such a thing as average? To somebody you'll be stunning, to others ugly, fuck it just go for what you want and hope for the best...

• Your right! It never hurts to try right?

• Damn right. The worst that can happen? They say no. And although that may hurt, it gets easier the more it happens (I know from experience), and at least you know where you stand and can commend yourself for having the bottle to give it a go and being brave!

• I bet there's guys you think are hot that would be interested in you. I think appearance preferences are fairly subjective.

• Do average girls fall for less than average boys. Not the average boys? Do we actually have a chance?

• as an attractive man I would say yeah. you have a chance why not. lol 😂😂
    Am far from being attractive though. and I think you are way from being average too. 😉

• you never know unless you try. probably you could win a lottery making a supermodel guy falling for you.
    my best wishes to you on quest.

as per probability, it is as high as supermodel girls going for average looking guys.

• People tend to date others they feel equality too... less based on looks and more on how they view themselves... meaning if your a solid 10/10 but feel like a 5er you're going to date average looking women.

• Yes they do , it depends on the person , sometimes really pretty girls are rude and spoiled because they know they can get what they want with looks , , sometimes really pretty girls fall for not so good looking guys.. and just to say this , you are not average looking , you should consider yourself very pretty

• Attractive men and alpha men , who are smart, sometimes go for average looking girls to avoid drama. However shallower men, who look good, will always, ALWAYS go for top girls only

• Water seeks its own level. Really good looking guys tend to date really good looking girls.

If a guy can get a 10/10 in looks (not counting other factors) why would he settle for a 7/10 in looks?

• I guess.

I mean I wouldn't know, but an good attractive men whose nice would probably go out with a nice girl.

• You never know right.

• Well I don't really know what attractive guys are into.

Some of them go for the blonde bimbos.

Some of them go for whortinas

Some of them go for smart educated women.

Some of them want a nerdy girl.

I've even see handsome guys at my college dating ugly girls.
      However just give it a try and maybe that attractive guy might find you attractive.

It depends on the guy preference.

• Different kind of guys like different kind of girls.

• yeah i have fell in love with a girl who was considered average by society's standards.

• Many good looking man are so horrible with women that they don't have too many options. In that case they would go for even fat women

• If a guy is super handsome he gets very pretty women throwing themselves at him if he is at least somewhat confident. Most often really handsome men date pretty women. I am average looking so I do not have that problem.

• I guess that's true it's just you always see a really hot guy with hot women I was just curious lol

• I am talking just for the night. Come to think of it super handsome guys do not seem to have steady girlfriends.

• lol I hope you are a troll.

• whether you think you can or you can't you are right

words of wisdom for you

• Just depends. Depends on a lot. 😂

• Not often no.

However I think your idea of what average and desireable women look like may be off.

What Girls Said 2

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• What does that quote really mean?

• Oh ok I never quite understood this quote but now it makes a lot of sense. Thank you ! :)

• my pleasure :)

• only if you re a sloot