Dating attractive men?

Do really good looking men fall for average looking girls. Not the fit model girls? Do we actually have a chance?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you had these high standards and since then, have you ever found yourself in a relationship with a "good looking man" that actually lasted? You can get the answer by just examining how long you've been single for and by counting the amount of attractive, single men in your life that have actually been attracted to you or even noticed you, as an average girl.

I see and meet so many women who are maybe a 6/10 with makeup and they're trying to find Calvin Klein underwear models to date. It just doesn't work like that. I talked to this girl recently who has rejected quite a few guys because they weren't cute when she wasn't even cute herself. She told me that she hates cats and so I told her that she might as well get used to them, because she's going to be single her entire life if she doesn't make sacrifices somewhere.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You are right! I guess it does go both ways and looks don't really matter. It's what is inside and who they fall for

• There's nothing wrong with having standards, I'd just say not to hope for much while you're trying to pursue hotter men. It is possible given my story, being just an average dude (or ugly, even). All of my ex-girlfriends and my previous friend with benefits were all much more attractive than myself, one of my ex-girlfriends is a Brazilian who very well could be a bikini model if she wanted to be, so it's possible for you to find that attractive guy. You're just missing out on a lot of good opportunities with some potentially very good people by overlooking them because their nose might be too long or because they might not have the genetics for muscle mass, or something. I kind of regret this myself, as now she is in another relationship with somebody else.

There's so many single and lonely people that could get together, but they refuse to date anybody around them because they just aren't "hot."

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for what you want, but don't get butthurt if some people adhere to the whole "league" stuff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So I think this guy is super hot ! But I'm not sure if I'm his type and I always hear the " just go for it you never know" so your right. I guess I'm just afraid lol

• Yep I must agree with you on this one. Couldn't agree less ! Thank you

• You are most welcome my friend.