I want to dump her?

I have this friend but she isn't my type of person, now i promised her to go to a party Saturday like two months ago and we already have tickets, i dont feel like going with her because she is just so unclassy, she is loud, sleeps with a lot of men and seeks attention, and talks about herself a lot. I m the complete opposite, she smokes weed, and she doesn't go to school or works, i feel like she will distract me from my goals in life and i have been hanging out with her for two months now but i want to distance myself, should i go to the party or just ditch her? she is so excited to go but i am not feeling her... i actaullu rea;lly dont want to go

but she has no one else to go with, and i am someone who makes promises and keeps them, i am

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Then I suggest that you take her with you and go to the party then when you are ready to leave just don't say nothing to her and you leave on your own and leave her there and if she calls or texts you and says why you left her there you can just say that you wanted to go home coz you weren't in a partying mood

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I can feel because I think everyone has had this problem before. I think you should just go to that party since you promised and then after that you should slowly distance yourself away from her. Or you can just come clean and tell her how you honestly feel.

What Guys Said 2

• lol.. your so called friend is living her life in distress.. the people who want more attention only do that.. be with her.. counsel her.. she needs ur help.. n no need to go along with her for a stupid party.. rather let her no go either..

• dump her ASAP

What Girls Said 1

• You probably should go unless you can find someone to take your place. You need to tell her that is the end. No more hanging out.