Is it okay to ask this girl to hang out, or should I just let it go because she doesn't seem interested?

This girl I met at an old gym I used to go to, we normally just had general chit chat, she was actually a gym crush of mine but always thought she was taken. Anyway she was always happy and motivated as well as always smiling so it really attracted me towards her. She is really friendly in general. Anyway recently she showed up on my Facebook as suggested friends so I friended her on Facebook which she accepted. I also messaged her and started talking over Facebook since I don't belong to the gym anymore. She is single but reason I think she is not interested is she always gives short responses and she is really nice so I don't want to ask her anything that she doesn't want to do, like hang out, don't want her obligated to say yes because of her kindness, I just don't like putting people in uncomfortable situations.

2

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't think she is interested, I don't think she will accept hanging out with you.

• Hard to for me to tell, I used to think she was when we talked at the gym because she talked to me first. But when someone gives you short responses and it comes off that way on the Internet. But thanks for the advice

• Let it go