What does a guy feel when a girl cooks for him?

Considering that you are both attracted to each other, what would a guy feel if you cook for him? Will he appreciate it or will he think that it is just a normal thing to do?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• To a mans heart is through his stomach... so yes he should appreciate it but you shouldn't do all the cooking either... maybe he should be the barbecue guy and grill some steaks once in a while for you.. or both of you cook together at times... You cannot allow it to become NORMAL... need to mix it up.. this isn't 1952.

Most Helpful Girl

• They would probably be grateful.

What Guys Said 20

• What would it be? I can't believe she's doing this? I'm hungry already? Omg she's adorable! these are some thoughts

• Best feeling ever! Specially when she sits in front of me and ask me if I liked her cooking.

• I did that! I asked him and he was not able to answer. He looked at me and had that big smile. I stared at him for a while. Then he realized that he was acting strange. So he simply said yes. So.. what do you think of his reaction?

• Haha.. He's just teasing you.

• Women still know how to cook these days? My reaction would be shock, especially if the final outcome wasn't burnt or undercooked.

• I really appreciate it. I think it's a great gesture on the girlfriend's part to cook for her boyfriend. And I've always tried to show my appreciation by wanting to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

• He will feel love. You cook for me, I'll love you til I die. I am like a dog.

• Appreciate it and feel touched that she did it for him.

• I appreciate it.

• Love and appreciation

• Wifey!

• I would appreciate it a lot. I would like for her to sit down with me and share the meal 😊.

• don't underestimate the power of cooking for a man.. in general we highly appreciate it. it makes us feel special

• If he has any decency he would appreciate it and show it to you.

• Appreciate it.. especially after working. It makes guys feel good

• Love.

• He'll appreciate it since women don't NEED to cook. I personally would want to cook instead of her.

• that is good & it is nice to help her

• so i can only speak for me but when a Girl cooks for me i feel special and appreciated

• I like to help cook, but he will like it as long as the food is halfway decent

• We are like dogs. You feed us and we will never betray you. Like all dogs we love the hand that feeds us.

• Sick from food poisoning.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!