What is a fuckboy?

Over the weekend 3 different people I just met asked me if I was a fuckboy almost as soon as they met me. I'm confused, what does this even mean? Is it like the male equivalent of a slut? Or is it just an attractive guy who has good sex? Is it a negative thing? Is it based off of looks or is it like you have to do something to be a fuckboy? No one could give me a good answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• how to spot a fuckboy:

- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
    - he wants to play 20 questions (!!! do not play !!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
    - relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
    - looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
    can’t find the clitoris

fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know

- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello so he's a fuckboy
    - connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs cause he's a fuckboy
    - colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time cause he's a fuckboy
    - gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date so he's a fuckboy

#fuckboy #fuck #boy #fucker #man child

What Girls Said 10

• it means you look attractive but also seem stupid and therefore are optimal for sex. i do think it's a bit negative, but hey, if you like tons of sex, then maybe it isn't that bad?

• According to Urban dictionary

fuck boy
    A person who is a weak ass pussy
    that ain't bout shit.
    look at that weak ass fuck boy.

In other words, a person that can be run over, taken advantage of, used for whatever.

• That is not who I am, but thank you for the explanation. My confusion arose given the situational context, why would the impression of ones immediate fuckbeoisie be assumed?

• So do you think it's disrespectful to be called that? I don't care what people stereotype me as, but I won't stand by while someone disrespects me.

• Yes, its disrespectful. But i dont know the context of who is telling you or what their understanding is. As you can see in the comments below there isn't an all up understanding of what it truly means. So, if i were you i wouldn't be confrontational about it, i'd just ask the question as to why they would say that and what do they mean.

• My best definition is a guy that plays with girls emotions. I knew the biggest "fuck boy" in high school. He'd tell girls lies and make them think he was in love with them, took their virginity, put them through hell, etc. he did it with multiple people and broke their hearts. With one of his exes he cheated on her several times and everybody knew about it. 2 girls got into a fight during school and got arrested.

• What an out-and-out profligate! We are quite dissimilar.

• A stupid shit clown-boy a la Justin Bieber who's only about getting sex and has no fucking life. A guy who has some level of sex appeal, but is otherwise so undesirable that a woman has to be a hopeless train wreck to have anything to do with him. Fuckboy.

• Have you been hurt by someone like that before? You seem pretty passionate about this.

• Men that play with women's emotions. All they want is to have sex with you and once they get that they are gone.

• What would indicate to you that a man would partake in such behavior upon your first having met?

• It's a negative thing. Fuckboys are idiots, expects sex on the first date, expects the girls to pay for everything, treats girls badly in general

• Can you tell if someone is a fuckboy based solely off of appearances?

• A fuckboy isn't a guy that just cares about sex and isn't willing to put in any work to get to know a girl as a person. Aka only good for a fuck. A fuckboy is the guy that texts you at 10 pm saying "wyd?" The girl responds "not much" they guy responds "Netflix and chill?"

• I understand the majority of what you're saying, but aren't you just propagating the objectification of men by saying "Aka only good for a fuck".

• By asking for nudes only wanting to see you late at night and being overly sexual.

• A degenerate. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction?

• A fuckboy is someone who only goes after sex, not caring about one's feelings and not wanting commitment.

• A fuckboy is any person who is a basic ass, little bitch.
    > kid who goes like 3 hrs out of their way to buy like 20$ worth of bud, then wants to be smoked out = fuckboy

> kid goes to a bar, talks mad shit about drinking a lot and this that n the other, but gets stupid after like 4 beers = thass a fuckboy

> kid constantly running stupid commentary on something when he knows full well he'd be doing the same shit or something equally stupid = also a fuckboy.

> kid talks smack over the internet and actually means it = lol thass a fuckboii.

• Sounds like my typical Saturday night.

• I'm sorry - are you tell me I can't have a favorite term and then tell me I can't be upset when people twist that term into something different?

So I can start calling people coons as long as I say it means they eat trash a lot?

• No you can say whatever you want is what I'm saying.

• fuck boy used to mean a guy that slept around the modern word for player but cause of the Internet if you wear a certain brand have a certain hair cut and listen to certain music you are now a fuck boy I doubt you are one people assume on appearance

• Thank you, you are too sweet. I'm inclined to believe it's merely a stereotype as well.

What Guys Said 14

• A stupid word made by people who speak ebonics.

That stupid language that shouldn't have been created.

I hate the word because it litterally has tons of meanings which makes it a slang word.

Ironically the majority people who use this word are white kids in the suburbs.

I'm not a racist or anything, but if you don't live in the urban neighborhood.

Just speak proper English.

However the slang stupid word "fuckboy" means

A boy or men whose only interested in sex or whose a weak ass pussy, or (you see why this word shouldn't even be used.. too many terms that has too many definintions) a person who looks attractive.

In my opinion that's why people who speak Ebonic language really don't make it in college.
    To be honest I'm at the point that every stupid American should just drink bleach who used this stupid dumb word that doesn't make any literal sense.

It has too many definintions that is based off of someone's opinion of the male.

Their probably gonna add another term.

Fuckboy also means a nerd who can't get laid, but plays video games.

Becuase it's an irrelevant word that stupid teens shouldn't debate to be on the dictionary.

pornstars used the word a lot too.

• encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

Just for the record. I think the term is stupid and I have no idea where it came from. I also think fuckboys are stupid too, if they are what I heard and I have the proper idea about them.

• urban dictionary it

• The vast majority of people use it to refer to a guy who has sex with multiple women, but for some reason, calling him fuckboy is an insult...
    It's the male equivalent of a slut, and there's nothing wrong for being a fuckboy.

• Personality.
    Its less to do with sleeping around and more to do with general douchebaggery and insensitivity. Fuckboys have no concept of responsibility.
    Anyway, nowadaus its just a commonly used term, sometimes endearingly even... I guess they were just having fun with you

• Fuck boy is a attractive male who beds women or dudes and leaves badly sort or like a perpetual one night stand

But I bet your a good dude so don't take a offence to what they say and just tell them the truth about your intentions if you have any

• Someone who only dates girls for nudes to bust a nut. Zero emotions involved. Will discard the girl once he busts his nut or finds a hotter girl who's willing to fuck him.

• I don't know. Some new term that children use.

• They don't exist.

• A guy who uses a Lady

• Male whore, gigolo. Not only women.

• I was called one once, i think its a word used to insult by trashy women with substandard education. They dont know how to use their big girl words.
    I think its ment to mean just about what ever they choose it to.

• Based on the variety of responses here and my own suspicions, I mostly concur with your latter analysis. The women who questioned my fuckbeoisie were well educated (a consultant and two lawyers, each in different settings), but perhaps they were using this language flirtatiously or as a form of compensation for their insecurity.

• its someone (a boy) who uses girls for sex.

• Don't ask any questions. Just bend her over and leave. Simple...