Does he hate me?

The guy I'm currently dating keeps bringing up my sexual history ever since I opened up to him about it. The reason I told him was because I wanted to be honest to him about my past and how I made a few mistakes. I keep telling him that it was my past and I'm over it and I cut off contact with the two guys I was previously involved with, yet he still asks me detailed questions about the sex

He always gets upset after we have had the conversation and isn't as talkative afterwards, and seems sad and more distant with me, but then he usually picks up and is himself again.

One time he spent an hour and a half asking me about my sex life with my ex and he asked me 'was there anyone else?' And I feel like he is judging me for my mistakes.

But even though he got sad he still wanted to spend 5 more hours together with me and we were having a good time afterwards and a good laugh and he drove me home

Does he hate me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He is feeling insecure and is afraid that you are comparing him to your previous partners. Make an effort to be enthusiastic and appreciative in bed. Moaning is good!

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly he doesn't hate you but for whatever reason he can't leave your past in the past.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't believe he hates you. In fact I think he really likes you but he has to get his head around the idea that you may have had more sexual experience than him (?). If he keeps pressing the issue you might try to spin " but you're the right guy, wanted to start with everything out in the open", etc.

• Did you and your ex get up to a lot

• Doubt it, if I were him I'd be asking those questions to see if you treat him differently or to see what you prefer. But that's just me.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!