If a guy takes a long time to answer my texts, should I take a long time to reply him?

The last time he took 2 days to answer me -_-

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just dont even reply no more. He'll say he was "busy" but he was probably 70% uninterested. Move on sweetie

What Guys Said 13

• 2 days.. why bother with this... why respond at all! You need to reset his investment in you by ignoring him for a while until he starts to play right.

• ask him straight up why it took 2 days and beard on his response. call it quits or convince him for a quicker response. an eye for an eye is a bad idea dearie

• It is possible he's busy, but if he can't multitask food and phone thats odd. Perhaps he doesn't want to come off as desperate so he doesn't text back quickly but waits. Some guys think they should wait to text back, they believe it keeps the girl coming back. Ask him.

• He's a douchebag. If he wanted you he would call you up. Next.

• two days is kinda extreme if he does that on a regular basis I would directly ask whether he interested or not. I would just text back when I see the message though because it just seems the mature thing to do. don't wait on somebody text and don't make someone wait for ur text is my general advice

• If ANY person takes 2 days to answer, then you shouldn't even bother talking to. Relationship material is simply out of the question...

• I mean well if he has a good excuse for it and it was only one or two times?

• I don't think you should reply accordingly if that's the case

• He's probably extremely busy. Starting games like that never ends well, that I can tell you right now.

• Don't play games like that with him. Either he doesn't want to talk to you or he's extremely busy. but don't play those games

• Maybe have some good excuses or change his mind.

• No. He's got a life, maybe you should find one too.

• I think your reading in to it to much he's probably just busy. you should respond when you feel like it.

• don't reply him until he personally meets u

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah if you want to