Is it fine to date a Muslim girl while I am Christian?

so i got this girl I like, but she is Muslim and I'm Christian would it be fine with her that I date her and after a while leave her since it won't work out anyways

1212

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be Happy with that. If you know it won't work out, then don't lead her on and start anything in the first place. It's mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her family will want you to convert

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think her family would like that very much. you might create a mess for her...

• what's the point...

• The bible says that you aren't to be yoked with nonbelievers so I would say no. Plus, you know it's not going to work out anyways so don't waste either of yours' time.

• It could happen, two of my friends who are Muslim and American are dating each other. However, none of them are super religious.

The only way both of you and your crush can have a long term relationship if both you and her can put your religious differences aside.

• I know a Christian guy that was dating a Muslim girl - if that is what they both want then go for it

• Well, if you're going to do that, at least do some reverse dawah while you're at it. Otherwise, no. You'll just create a mess for yourself.

• what would be the point? Islam doesn't allow for Muslims to date someone who isn't Muslim except Muslim men but even then dating would be allows if it will lead to marriage. Don't waste your time or hers.

• Why would you date her if you already know it won't work out? You're just asking for trouble.

• Depends. Does she have a devout brother or cousin who will "honor kill" her if she dates you?

• That's haram, she ll end up killed by her own family for doing this

• you're crazy

What Guys Said 11

• How do you know for sure it won't work out?

• Well I don't like their beliefs at all, and I'm not willing to follow Islam.

• It is a negative answer , but it is the bitter truth

• How? Oh. . . how about her male relatives murdering her in an honour killing, as required by the Quran.

• It doesn't matter what we think, or you think, or she thinks. It matters what her family thinks and they most likely are NOT going to like it one bit. They will probably forbid it. If you guys date anyway that could cause all kinds of problems. They could go to extremes to prevent it.

You say elsewhere that you would not convert. That is the only chance you'd have with her. So unless her family is Muslim in name only, you have virtually no chance with her.

• Depending on how Muslim her parents are. It could give her a death sentence, Muslims women are not allowed to date non muslims, only Muslim men are allowed so be careful

• Sure it's fine but why do you think it's eventually going to fail? There are millions of interfaith marriages that last forever (not that you are thinking of this at this time). How committed are you to your religion and how committed is she to hers? Having a long term relationship with someone of a different faith or race can be more challenging but if you are more committed to the person than the other things then you'll do fine. My wife is of a different religion than I am but in truth neither of us were really committed to our religions. Her mother had a bigger issue with it than anyone but eventually got over it.

• It is forbidden for Muslim females to date anyone of another religion.
    The men of her family will be required to carry out an honour killing of her and possibly you as well.

• Her parents are probably doing a hinder remake of the song right now.

🎶come home and get stoned🎶

• Sure if you are OK with getting her killed by her family members when you are done with her. Possibly getting yourself killed as well since you are a christian. I hope the pussy is worth it.

• Oh stop it you know you want her

• Just feed her with David Wood videos until she realizes how silly Islam is and turns to Christ. Then you can start thinking about dating her.

• yeah

• It is fine to date a Muslim girl Your belief's dont matters in relationships

• Do not matter?
      Perhaps you did not get the memo about Muslim women not being allowed to be with men who were not Muslim; and that the woman's male relatives are required to carry out an honour killing.

• @cth96190 I did not know about that O_O

• It is all in the Quran. I would recommend that you read it one day.
      It also contains other gems, such as divine endorsement of paedophila. Mohammed married a girl named Aisha when she was six years old and screwed her when she was nine.
      Hence, paedophila is a big part of Islam.