If you have no friends are you pretty much never going to have a girlfriend considering girls don't like being approached by strangers etc etc etc?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm no sure what your question is. You don't have to know someone very much before dating them. However personally I wouldn't date someone with no friends, I need someone to take the guy off my hands once in a while, just like I don't want to be guilty of leaving him when I'm out with my friends.
    But if you are friendless, I suggest you find someone equally friendless.
    Good luck

• I'm not too fond of friendship I prefer to kayak to bike by myself, I do white water rafting with people I know but we are not friends our only activity is doing that together, but still most relationships are through meeting someone through a friend I believe when you see polls of how people met their other half.

• yeah of course, but that's not the only way to meet people

Most Helpful Guy

• You are right about the strangers, but not having friends to set you up doesn't mean the end of the world either. Like other have said, there are tons of ways to met people. You have to be creative and outgoing.

What Girls Said 2

• You can meet girls in other ways than through your friends. There's the place you work or even online

• Not for that reason, no. I'd just wonder why that person has no friends to begin with and from that point of view I'd probably be wary.

• Well usually by polls done most relationships are made through people meeting through friends, family, or acquaintances so that's why I think primarily for that reason

What Guys Said 1

• It does make it harder