Can you get anybody regardless of how you look?

I was watching and reading doing some research on the skill of pick up, talking to women. They mention that you can get anybody you want and see. Like average or even ugly guys can score 9, 10's. It this true? I'm was just wondering if looks truly don't matter when it comes to trying to pick up women.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah , it happens a lot. When the guy has similar traits to her or has traits that she doesn't have so she is more attracted to him as a result. For example , when the girl thinks she isn't really confident , she finds confidence in guys very attractive. When the girl is romantic , she finds romantic guys very attractive. But some girls care more about how handsome the guy is. I don't , I care more about personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I am so glad you asked this question. I've done relationship coaching for 10 years (500 clients, interviews, publication, etc.) and I can tell you emphatically that those are shams.

I've read some that say: "How to bed her in 10 minutes", "How to make any women worship at your feet", "So, you're not a 1 and she's a 10? No problem!", etc.

The very basics of what they get at are the importance of confidence (valid), presentation (invalid), and gamesmanship (bullshit, sexist, etc.). I've talked literally to dozens of guys who've taken those courses and most of them wanted their money back.

I could go one but I'll stop--unless you have some questions.

What Girls Said 1

• It's all about your social skills in the real world - looking good helps too, of course... But those social skills, being a relaxed and smooth conversationalist are essential skills to have to be a successful 'serial dater' if you will...

• * You can have as much theoretical knowledge as you want, but if you don't practice it in public - you'll never have the experience and that's what makes you a good conversationalist.

What Guys Said 5

• With enough practice sure why not? Most experiences PUA are not great looking but score 10's all the time... they do that with their mouth not their looks!

• Any 9/10 girl you get while being ugly is with you because they didn't care about looks to being with. You can't get any girl, some want someone attractive and you can't change that.

• I don't think it is something you can research... I think that is the sort of thing you need experience for.

• nope its a scam

• I'm an 8 at best but I have dated a few 9 .
    So I would say yes.