Help for good looking short guy?

I am a short guy (5'6") and have been told I am good looking or very good looking but I still struggle with the ladies. I think I am confident and funny and have been successful in everything I've done. I feel there isn't much else I can do to improve myself. Ladies, am I doomed to die alone or is there still hope for me?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah there is :)

Most Helpful Guy

• am 5'3"1/2
    and I can get some. plus am not really good looking so you have a higher chance :)
    to be honest it just depends what kind of person. you talk to and try to engage with. not everyone is the same so you kinda have to have slickness, intelligence, perception, open mind (I don't have that), again all sorts of factors involve talking to one person. my recommendation is reading books made by gay dudes, that explain many factors that include your looks, behavior in situations, cultural knowledge, and much more. it helps when you don't really understand the other sex since gay dudes will see normal guys like the way women would.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• change your attitude? lol some guy i know is 5'3" and has a really nice face. he has no trouble scoring.

• Always hope.

• Its not ur height u jus suck