What are the chances of getting pregnant during unprotected sex?

Me and my girlfriend wanted to try it out but we only did it for like less than a minute because we both got scared.

Anyway, are we screwed now?

It's too late for plan B by the way. this happened a few days ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• The changes of her being pregnant are very high especially since it was unprotected. The next time use a condom and have her get on birth control. Don't have sex unless you know the consequences.

• but it was less than a minute

Most Helpful Guy

• We'll call you 'daddy'

Do you really think it was a smart thing to do?

• no...

• You can't preview when a girl is going to ovulate and sperm can survive a few hours, even days in a vagina.
      FYI: an orgasm can trigger an unexpected ovulation.

What Girls Said 2

• Incredibly high. She'll probably start to experience pregnancy symptoms soon enough so she should probably go buy a test asap.

Whether or not you came in her isn't the problem- it's the precum. And men precum constantly when aroused or being touched, and since you penetrated her it definitely got inside of her. You should never, ever have unprotected sex even for 10 seconds if you aren't ready for a pregnancy. If it was before 3 days, look into the Ella pill. Otherwise.. good luck 😅

• However: if you, the male, urinated before doing this, the chance is lesser than what it would be originally.

• better hope she's on track with birth control, since the rate of getting pregnant when consistantly taking it is slim, otherwise good luck

• Indeed Ella (prescription only, FDA approved) works nearly 5 days maximum.

• is she on the pill, and did you cum or pre-cum in her?

• I didn't cum inside her but I don't know if I had precum

• not on the pill

What Guys Said 7

• www.animatedimages.org/.../...-dice-image-0020.gif

Its a roll of the dice. Depending on how well your little boys can swim up to an egg that could or could not be there.

• it's high. as long as you didn't pre-cum u should be fine. but if you fully did it for a good while I suggest you get worried. specially if you feel like you came

• Chances are high, why do you think people had over 10 children centuries ago? Protection made us solve this problem.

• Always assume 100%.

• Extremely high.

• I didn't cum inside her though

• It depends there's no set chance

• As long as she took birth control pills prior, you should be fine. Otherwise learn to control your ejaculation. When you know you gonna blow your load, don't leave it in her vagina and continue pumping away. Otherwise you can always go for the kinds of sex that can never result in pregnancies such as oral sex, use the 69 position and keep going until you and her cum. There's always anal sex, but I don't know if you're girlfriend is up for that, but you can't get her pregnant even if you had came inside in her ass.