Girls, do you like White Gangster Boy looks? Would you date a dude like this?

I don't wear a cap, but I wear clothes much bigger than my size, long chain on my neck, and I'm always chewing my gum when I speak... and of course I'm not the most formal guy around. Still I can be really sweet with the ladies.

How many of you dig that look, instead of the shitty suit/tie look with the gentlemanish behavior? Would you date me or you prefer your wine and candles boy?

• Yes
    13% (3)
  • No
    87% (20)
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont care how the guy dresses as long as he's sweet to me and is eaway to get along with x

What Girls Said 4

• It's a turn off honestly lol
    I don't require wine and candles (I'm more of a pizza and lightbulbs gal) but I personally really dislike that style.

• That's not something that appeals to me.

• I prefer something in between... like a cap, T shirts, and jeans... but not too loose. Not like you're trying too hard to be cool.

• You may be the sweetest guy in the world which is amazing but when u say that I'm imagining Eminem from 2001