I slept with him too soon! Help?

Basically, met this guy hit it off really well on the first date, he invites me out to the desert for the weekend. We go on another date and that night we sleep together. The weekend goes really well he said he was happy I came and we cuddled the last night, no sex except for that first night together. Now he's acting distant, not texting me as much or at all unless I text him. Is there anything I can do? Please help me I like this guy a lot and don't want to push him away.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Since he got what he wanted he doesn't want anything else to do with you. I don't mean to hurt your feeling in any way shape or form but once men get what they want they move on. I am sorry you had to go throw that but I hope things get better for you. Never have sex on the first date that's just too soon. But since you gave him what he wanted he has become distant.

• Ah okay, I'll just move on then I guess. Bad mistake it is a bummer though.

• Why are guys so weird?
      I actually reached out to him to ask what was up and we sorted it out. He had no idea what I was talking about 😂
      We have another date this weekend! 😊

• Best of luck on your next date :) tell me about I don't know why there so weird either. I haven't spoken to that other guy just decided to let go and move on from what happened. No need to try to rekindle anything since he is leaving next week.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, he did get what he wanted. What did you expect? It's supposed to be a trade-off. He falls for you and THEN you let him in your panties. Now he has no reason to stay.

• Yeah he done with you pretty much.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes guys tend to "disappear" because they simply don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you they want to end things, but it can also be a way for them to keep the door open as they sometimes come back out of the blue as if everything was normal

• I know. If he really cares he will reach out. I'm not playing games if he disappears it's over

• lol why do you think that you're the one who's pushing him away.

• Well if I over communicate I could push him away but if there is something I can say and then just want to see if he comes back to me it would be simple. Guess I should just wait or write it off