Do you like make up sex? If so, when do you normally have make up sex?

So my boyfriend and I got in an argument about a week ago. He really said somethings that are taking a while for me to get over but we made up and so on. Anyways, like 5 minutes after we made up he wanted sex, I was still upset but didn't want to argue anymore! Luckily when he was tryingg to make moves, my sister called and it stopped. I could have told him to stop because he is completely respectful that way, but i didn't want to hurt his feelings and maybe cause another argument! We have had make up sex before but not within like 5 minutes of making up! What do you guys think?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I only have imaginary sex.

• Jokes apart though in the past i have had make up sex almost instantly so i dont see anything wrong with it. If you are comfortable only then go ahead

• No problem! by the way i am so fucking dumb initially i thought your question was about if you like putting make up on and having sex 😂

• 😂😂 no worries! You aren't dumb!

• I only have break up sex.

What Girls Said 1

• I have done it before. It was alright.