Guys, Keep Trying or Leave?

Right so I've been talking to this guy for about 2 months now. He's very sweet, calls me beautiful, etc... but he has not asked me out yet? How do I confront this without ruining our relationship? I really like this guy... I don't know if he's trying to reject me without hurting my feelings, if he's using me, or if he's just shy?

2

What Guys Said 2

• From a relationship coaching lens, I have a couple of questions:

1) If he hasn't asked you out, what 'relationship' is there to potentially ruin?
    2) When you say that you don't know 'if he's using me', is this to suggest that you've been intimate? I ask this question because if you have been intimate and he hasn't asked you out it may be because he sees the relationship as strictly physical.

• A lot of people these days kind of just keep seeing each other without officially asking out. I'm personally not a fan of this ambiguous method, but presumptuousness seems to be a growing fad. If you want to know what you two are, just ask him. Have the DTR talk (define the relationship).