Define shy guy? Is he too shy to talk to me? Should I make a move?

Usually I sit at lunch with my friends, but some days I do sit by myself. When I sit by myself, I'm unaware of my surroundings. Because I'm on my phone.
While I touch my phone I look up at the clock and back over to my phone. Then I realize he came to sit/stand at the table next to me. Doing whatever he was doing. It's weird because I never see him around when my friends are around. But everytime I take break alone, I always see him. Then I look over at him and he quickly looks away. He smiled at me a couple of times. He pass by me sometimes and just glance at me all the time. Is he too shy to talk to me? Should I make a move?

11

What Guys Said 1

• shy is to shy to talk to you or approach you and won't look u in the eye and doesn't like getting caught looking at you

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think he is just shy. If he smiles at you, he probably wants you to make a move