What's considered disrespectful and deal breakers to you?

- if your partner curses at you?
- if they have a temper?

What small trait would you say oh no I'm getting out of here. you've only dated 1-2 months but you really like them.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind cursing but a temper can be a nightmare in a relationship. One trait that would send me running for freedom is extreme jealousy. I once dated someone who had 2 children from separate partners but they were the 'dead beat' types. Strangely enough, when we started dating, they wanted to be a part of the children's lives, which i thought was great. This however meant the guys showing up when ever they liked, and then her processing to talk about them when they weren't there. I was kl with it all, however one night a female friend messaged me for advice, and my ex went ballistic.

• Has she met the female friend before?

• at the time she didn't get a chance as the female friend lived a good 5 hours away and even when mentioning us both going to visit, she would just get in a hump

• At least you introduced and wanted to visit her. My ex was talking to his female friend whom I never met and had no intention of introducing us until I confronted him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being needy and clingy is a deal breaker. Temper issues are a deal breaker for me as well. And also people who tell lies and hold grudges.

• What's holding grudges?
      I mean what would you consider that as?

What Guys Said 3

• Id say the number one dealbreaker for me is lies. I can never do that again to be with someone who is dishonest with me.

A temper can be quite bad too I guess.

• No sex and talking about ex too much.

• sexless relationship

What Girls Said 2

• not communicating honestly. not asking questions instead pouting or holding grudges.

• Communicating what exactly?
      Like If something this bothering you and they just get mad? Or if they're angry but aren't telling you anything?

• if they are too clingy and/or have a bad temper

• Describe clingy

• like one thing that happened to me a couple times and really annoys me is when I'm texting a guy and I tell him I have to go to work or sleep or something and he is like "no don't go!, I'll miss you too much" and they keep saying stuff like that