How do you feel about women who pay the bill?

• Turn on
  • Turn off
  • I'd marry them
    Vote C

107

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• My only experience with that is I'm pretty sure when she pays it means she doesn't want it to seem like a date.

• I didn't vote.

I wouldn't mind if (after the first date) if she suggests a date and wanted to pay for it I wouldn't mind.

• The whole thing?

• Haha they don't exist.

• I think it's nice once in awhile

• I don't mind paying the bill as long as she pays back with sex.

What Girls Said 10

• Fuck yeahhh sisters are doing it for themselves.
    Ladies you want equal rights, correct? Then pick up the bill once in a while and don't feel entitled enough to have your company paid for.

• lol you're gnna get some backlash from feminists

• @TioTom It's the same people who are like HEY WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN and then throw a bitch fit when they don't get paid for on dates. Feminists don't scare me 😚

• Loving it lol

• I use to pay for my boyfriend all the time and I know a few other women that do do it for their man too. As long as they can pay sometimes too then I don't see what the big deal is. It's only food jeeez it's not like we're forking out hundreds of dollars. Get over it people life's too short to worry about stupid shit like that

• At first my boyfriend didn't like it, only because he felt ashamed. But after our talk about it he was thankful. So now I told him, just know when I plan a date night or wanting to go somewhere just know I will be paying.
    So I guess A because he feels comfortable about it now.

• I am the one who pays the bill, and nobody every complaint :) I love being independent, i don't depend on NO MAN and I NEVER WILL <3

• It shows respect for the relationship and appreciation of a good man. At least that's why I pay sometimes.

• Manly

• whatever I feel for men paying bill.

• there are no such women.

or they want to compensate for some kind of horrible drawback. makes you suspicious.. .

• I don't see the problem with it. I'm a fan of going Dutch a lot. you pay for yours, I pay for mine, or we just do an even spilt

• Doesn't matter who pays the bill as long as its paid. We live in society were we think guys have to pay for the dinner, stop living by those rules. Don't rely on someone else to do something for you all of the time.