Would it bother you if your man wished he was a woman and envies everything feminine?

He hates everything about his body esp the male traits. He hates that he grows LOT of facial hair, he hates that his genitals are hairy saggy unlike a woman's genitals, he hates having lots and lots of body hair unlike a woman.
He loves curves , smoother female skin and face , nice thick head hair and hence envies you and all women because they are better and superior than the male and himself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey some women's genitals are saggy! Seriously there are some scary looking vulvas out there...

What would it bother me? Probably. I like masculine looking men. I can't stand the whole ultra manscaping skinny jean wearing spending more time doing your hair than me dudes today. But that is just my personal preference.

• Men should just trim their whole body including legs, comb hair nicely and have some facial stubble?

• As a woman, what's your preference about male body hair everywhere?

• It depends on how hair the guy is. The Austin Powers look isn't really my thing. But neither is totally hairless skin on a man.

What Girls Said 60

• Yes, it would. It's fucking weird and I don't want a man that wants to be a woman.

• I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing when I read this answer. Maybe its framed that way...😂😂😂😂

• Couldn't have said it better myself

• I understand what you're trying to convey. If I was a male I'd hate being hairy too. It's super gross in my opinion and a huge turn off. A lot of people are misinterpreting what you're trying to say. You're just saying that you hate being hairy and wish you could be less hairy and have a more "sleek" body like a woman's. And that's completely understandable. I don't think it's weird at all because I know that if I were in your shoes I'd want the same exact thing. Guys, he's not wishing to "be feminine" or a woman or anything. He's just comparing his body to the average woman's and saying that he'd like his to be less hairy SIMILAR to a woman's but NOT a woman's. He just used a woman's body as a comparison because what else is there to compare to lol. And we, being women, would understand that best. He just described it in a manner that was a bit confusing. But I'm sure I nailed what he was trying to convey. But yeah... Honestly if I was him I'd think the same way too. I think most of you girls would also.

• Am So glad at least you understand what i mean and what pain i am going thorugh because of being excessively hairy man. Am so happy!
      Beards are useless, gross
      Male body hair in general is also ugly and gross and when it is excessive hairy it is a major turn off like a beast. True , i would love if somehow i was permanently female smooth everywhere including face. That's sexy , isn't it?

• Lol umhmmm?
      Hey, should excessive hairy man take female hormone to reduce body hair?

• I have no idea! I'd ask your doctor about that one or a professional.

• It wouldn't work to begin with. Not because I am against men that love to take extra care of themselves but because Im quite laddish myself 😂 it would make me feel barbaric being next to him because I dont behave like a woman most of the time both mentally and physically and he in turn would wish for a more feminine person which I am not.

I mean this man wishes he is a woman that's not being metrosexual anymore that's on the brink of wanting to change his sexual orientation or even organ. I dont have anything against that but he won't be my man.

But I will appreciate his admiration if it comes from respecting women enduring childbirth, ability to endure the triple burden (domestic work, paid work and childcare) within the society and so on. Because this should be admired just like men should be appreciated for their contributions.

• OK lol
      What about metrosexual man? Would that be sexually attractive?

• Regular whole body waxing including Brazilian waxing and pedicure?

• Eh not too much that's fine

• Nope, wouldn't bother me in the slightest

• Yes, that would bother me.
    I love my boyfriend and am sexually attracted to him because he's a man. If he ever felt 'insecure' to the point that it led him to being uncertain about his gender as a whole, then yeah.. I would certainly not be too happy with a guy who would wish for nothing more than to be a woman. (I don't swing that way, be they someone who was born as a biological female, or a a mf transgendered individual.)

• If she is assigned male at birth, but really believes she is a woman on the inside, so to speak, then she is a woman. I date women. No problem.

If he is just obsessed with women, fetishizes femininity and womanhood, and feels ashamed or humiliated when he tries to dress and act as one, then he has a sexual paraphilia, and that is not one that I am into, so I wish him all the best but it's not attractive to me, personally. I am a dominant woman, but I am not into "female superiority".

• So he is just a male born in a wrong body, it is weird to date somebody like that and I would not be convinced that somebody like that is actually normal, this does not make him homosexual because some homosexuals love being hairy, but this would make me cringe a little...

• Women hate hairy men, he hates being very hairy, what's wrong if he envies women for being naturally smooth skinned

• Slightly. But only because I want my partner to be happy with himself. I would also find it hard to comprehend how can someone dislike the natural male body. I understand that guys are not as curvy as females etc. but there is beauty in being male, from a females perspective I adore male facial hair and your body shape and genitalia etc. Sure most of the time stereotypical male features lack symmetry but there is beauty in that, because it is natural and healthy. Females often have to add make up to enhance their looks, males usually posses features that are naturally sharper, such as longer eyelashes or deeper set of eyes or thick eyebrows, you also retain many of these features through out your life, where as the female body and face shifts and changes due to old age and child birth, usually way before mens. Whenever I feel insecure I look at ancient statutes and paintings, where natural human features are adored, equally regardless of gender. To answer your question; No, I would still love my partner but I would encourage him to love himself and feel somewhat upset that he cannot see himself through my eyes, but at the end of the day it is his decision to what he prefers.

• I guess women don't have thicker eyebrows and longer eyelashes because in general they are smoother than men anyway. Men pay the price by having lot of facial and body hair elsewhere as well and it sucks. Men turn bald and get grey chest hair and beard unlike women

• But eyelashes are there to protect your eyes and having sharp and bright features is attractive. As I mentioned, it is up to you. I find both genders attractive for different reasons.

• Creativeuserguy, are you having an identity crisis? All your questions seem to follow the same theme of hating your saggy hairy balls.

• Personally, it would bother me, most likely me ending the relationship. I am dating a man because I'm interested in men but hey, he can find someone else. I would probably want to be friends with the guy if he is honestly a good man but just friends. It would be a turn off for me.

• nope. He might be trans, and as a pansexual, that's fine by me. So long as it doesn't get in the way of our relationship

• It would bother me that they hate themselves, but I would want to try and help them get through that. If he likes to be more feminine it's not a problem, just a preference for him.

• Yea, b/c I don't want to date someone a year or two away from coming forward as transgender. I don't like women or feminine men, so, it'd be a deal breaker.

• What's a feminine man?

• Dude, I'm not gonna answer 50 million scenarios. The answer is no to everything you can think of involving feminine guys.

• Just because he shaves everywhere he is feminine?

• yeah it kinda would. I'd question if he's trans. And, even though I'm fine with trans people, I wouldn't really want to date someone who's trans, simply cause I'm not gay or bi. it would just weird me out to much, but you do you

• I wouldn't be dating him anymore.

• It would bother me. I'd suggest he go trans

• Then you would date and marry him and find him more sexually appealing?

• Treu True
      Its means he is absolutely normal if he jsut wishes to be baby smooth all over including face?
      He is still manly sexy appealing man to women? yeah?

• I've answered this before I'm not doing it again

• He wouldn't be my man.

• If I came to find that the man I loved wished to be a woman then I'd help him. This is not an unattainable dream. However, he would have to accept that if he goes through with the change that we would no longer be lovers. I'm not bi nor lesbian. That's how I feel about it.

• HR envies female smooth skin, lack of facial hair and body hair. He wants to be baby smooth on face and body all over. Hairless men are sexy?

• My man has a fair bit of body hair. I find him to be extremely sexy. I'm not particular about body hair, or lack thereof, on a man. I'm more interested in his personality and how he treats himself, hid friends and his family. His heart is whats important.

• What sort of hai does your man have that's incredibly sexy for you? Mind telling

• Yes, its really weird. I would feel that he's not comfortable with himself at all. Insecurities are one thing, but hating everything including your male parts is crazy extreme. He wouldn't be able to carry out a relationship, family, or anything since he'll be too busy hating himself completely.

• Women won't give him love because he is too hairy unlike women?

• What are you talking about? If a woman is straight she's gonna want male features, not femsl traits.

• Women hate that men have facial hair and lot of hairs on the chest

• Yes i would think he's not manly.

• Sounds like a trans man to me. Man is supposed to be confident with himself. I personally know how can be body hair annoying and sometimes considered "gross" but it is a completely normal thing. I'm going on wax and right now I'm thinking of more permanent result by laser on some areas. Many men went for such procedures too.

• Sounds like he wants to be female

• No. I don't think so. Women are beautiful!

• Yes because he need to admit/accept that side of him and quit using women as a scapegoat for the shame he feels, everyone has their quirks that make them interest, if he accepts this side of him, he would be a happier person

• Yes it would. I'd respect his choices but I'm not into that. There can only be one woman in my relationship and I claimed that spot.

• YEah it would... I hate when people hate themselves for the way they are. I would try to make him feel better with himself and to love himself but if He would continue on hating himself we would have a big problem... :/

• that would creep me out

• Is he trans?

• He just wishes he was as nice sexy and beautiful as women are, he just wishes he didn't grow any facial and body hair like women. He envies and admires them , he isn't getting sex change. Still?

• It wouldn't bother me at all because I would totally understand him and it would make a difference from who he was so yeah I wouldn't mind

• It sounds a bit like you're transgender? Maybe just so sexually submissive that you think women are superior. Either way, if i personally really cared about him id probably encourage him to embrace his femininity but i dont think id find it attractive

• More from Girls
    30

What Guys Said 1

• i think women want men who can own their masculinity and love themselves