Why all the sudden all over me?

So, I liked this girl a ton, took her out to breakfast multiple times, lunch, got her some things, etc. However, after a little time, I admitted I liked her (if it wasn't obvious, she even told me she knew), but said she liked me as a friend (a BEST friend to be exact). So time goes on, and I just stay friends but move on romantically. Occasionally she'd ask for help or needed something, and its just in my nature with anyone to help, so I would. Over the course of me knowing her, she changes a bit, becomes a little more flirty, touchy, etc. That being said, she has a boyfriend, and still seems to talk to me more. Apparently tho, recently she said I'm always there for her.

After some time, I find another girl who I like a ton and seemingly likes me back. Things, escalate, and my supposed "best friend" starts getting... jealous. She starts dissing her, and immediately gets SUPER flirty and forward. Starts asking me to hang out a LOT, especially late into the night. Wants to get dinner and breakfast almost every day, and gets depressed if I don't. Whats going on?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she really does have feelings for you, but doesn't say anything, for fear of fuckin up the friendship.

What Guys Said 2

• She wants that attention man. Or she likes you after she rejected you which women love to do.

• She may like you or just craves the attention that she thinks that she'll get from you