Why did my date text her friend that we were going out?

So my date and her friend both wanted to go out with me for a long time.
I kept ignoring them them.
So her friend moved to another school.
Date flirted with me and I asked her out.

During our date. She texts her friend saying we're dating.
Her friend texts me. I didn't reply to her.

Why did she have to tell her and break her heart?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh Id say if I was the girl you're dating and I know my friend liked you first and she moved to another school, I wouldn't even dare to think about saying yes to you on date. There's a lot of fish in the sea and besides you're not the only guy, I wouldn't risk my friendship over a dude (except if my friend did me wrong )

What Girls Said 4

• Girls can be cruel to each other. It's sad to say about my own sex but most like to play games with each other and see the other fall even if it's a friend. I have had girl friends say things to me before that were just flat out rude. That's why I like to hang out with guys haha

• She was being immature but you're the reason why because you knew they both wanted to date you but since one move you decided to get with the other one.
    Don't act like you didn't get a little enjoyment out of the situation.

• bitches wil be bitches.

• 💔 don't date her 💔
    That really isn't right for her to do that, the little things now can reflect what will happen in a relationship later on.

What Guys Said 0