6 months is half a year, and if he hasn't decided he wants to be with me by now, I'm assuming he'll never decide if he wants to be.
He has told me he isn't interested in dating anyone else and has no intentions of cheating on me (even tho we aren't official). He also said "every time I get into a relationship something goes wrong, either I had to move or the circumstances weren't right. I just want to be 100% sure this time".
However, you can never be 100% sure about anything.
But, I feel if he wanted it to move forward he would have said something by now. He knows how I feel and where I want things to go, but seems too on the fence.
Do I pull-back from him and keep him as an option and date ofher guys? Or should I tell him I want things to move forward?
Most Helpful Girl
I am sorry, but I don't think so.1