If he hasn't made it official in 6 months, will he ever?

6 months is half a year, and if he hasn't decided he wants to be with me by now, I'm assuming he'll never decide if he wants to be.

He has told me he isn't interested in dating anyone else and has no intentions of cheating on me (even tho we aren't official). He also said "every time I get into a relationship something goes wrong, either I had to move or the circumstances weren't right. I just want to be 100% sure this time".

However, you can never be 100% sure about anything.

But, I feel if he wanted it to move forward he would have said something by now. He knows how I feel and where I want things to go, but seems too on the fence.

Do I pull-back from him and keep him as an option and date ofher guys? Or should I tell him I want things to move forward?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry, but I don't think so.

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him the question

"What are we?"

And if he hesitates or doesn't say he wants to be with you. Lemme make this very clear

STOP SEEING HIM

• Tell him that you want it official. You need to know what is going on now. Its not okay to just hold you like that. If its a Problem there is something wrong

• Why don't you make it official?

• He makes it hard for my to discuss it. So I'm figuring I will just lay it all on the table about what I want. Instead of asking "where is this going"

• Before deciding to drop him, have one last talk about this. If he doesn't want to make things official, then move on.

What Girls Said 0