I've wasted a lot of time?

Hey y''all,

I've wasted a lot of time on my brother and sister who took me for granted all those years and see me as an competition, i felt bad for them, i felt for them, i cried for them and all they did was pushed me to the grounf cause they were jealous if i were to succeed, for years i believed their lies and i let them use me. Now i am 24 and left with nothing no family, friends and soon i will be 25, i regret so much that i wasted my time on them, i could have spend it with people who could have cared about me and build bonds with people but now i have nothing... how can i get over this?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Try to be happy and make yourself happy. Go out and do things and try to enjoy life. It won't be easy. You can make new friend's. Find a hobby or activity you like to do and join a group. You can make new friend's that way. It will take time to pick up the pieces and repair the damage done. But I think you can do it. Your brother and sister will get bad luck for what they done to you.

• Why would you say that was such a bad thing at least you will have memories of things you did together and that you think in your mind they used you coz I have very little things I was able to do with my younger brother since after he graduated he went college in Marquette then met a girl and moved from there to California then back to Michigan and after working here he became a brother I didn't even know since he started drinking vodka straight from a bottle ( non stop everyday always drinking that clear and nasty alcohol) and I haven't seen him in almost 4 or 5 years, so when you say you think they used you take a look back and think about it for awhile coz at least you had family that you could or would look up to you, all I have now is my friends and coworkers, my mom, and my fiancĂ©

What Girls Said 1

• By not being mentally stuck in the past? You need to move forward.