Did my ex block me?

I sent an apology letter to her after we had an argument and told me to leave her be, then I came back a day later to send an apology letter and it's blue and it says 'delivered'. Did she block me? :/ I'm a bit worried, I checked her Instagram (she unfollowed me but her ACC is public and she hasn't posted anything) what does it mean? :/

11

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.
    Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah he did