Should I stop trying to arrange a date with this girl?

She does not give instant replies to me, which is really disrespectful I think. When she does, she says that she had a really busy week. However, this week she herself said that we should meet on Tuesday but cancelled at last moment saying that she is working till late.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. If she was keen she would have made an alternative arrangement with you when she cancelled.
    I'd drop back to match her contact frequency, or altogether.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree. Dropping back to her contact frequency would make it a game or something. I think letting her go altogether is the right thing to do.

• Show All
    • All I can do then is wish you well. I hope it turns out to be what you're looking for :)

• Thanks bro! :)

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• not everyone can reply instantly. If you want to stop trying then stop. If you think she's making excuses then give up or confront her about it

0|1
    0|0
    • Confronting is rather childish behaviour. I don't know if she's making excuses but replying after 3-4 days, "I've been busy sorry, can we make it this week" is kinda annoying. Maybe she isn't too keen so I'll just let her be I suppose

• Show All
    • Oh I don't know I'm sorry

• It's okay...

• end things

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You're not a top priority. Clearly she doesn't see you as special. Let her go bro.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah seems so, but she has not met me personally yet, so I should at least give her one chance to know me better :D