Why do guys lose interest the moment girls show their?

This has happened so many times to me that I even lost count on. And it happened again and I'm so sick and tired of it. A guy was pursuing me for months, but I wasn't that interested in him at first. He kept flirting me, asking me out, teasing me, complimenting, all sorts of things until I finally got hooked to him and actually started liking him. I started flirting back and initiating dates and what do you know - he ghosted on me. Wow, what a surprise!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I put an extremely similar question on here today and I don't get it either. I really don't understand why some people lose interest once they can have something good. It's happened to me with 2 girls and one I liked for years. It works the other way around though as she started being interested as I stopped... godammit.

• i feel like for a lot of people its kinda like the thrill of the hunt sorta thing, wanting something more just because you can't have it. and those people who do this are pretty fucking shitty

• Yeah I agree. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know but it happened heaps to me too, and so now I've just taught myself to never get interested or attached. its sad, really.

• Interesting how stupid guys like this can ruin us forever. I'm sure it happens the other way around too.

• Ye it's really sad, makes you want to give up showing interest ever. It's not even that they lose interest, it's HOW they back off like sneakingly like snakes. And how fast it happens, I mean he was all into me just 2 days ago... It makes me feel so stupid, you know, getting hopes up and stuff.

• Ugh I'm so sorry that happened to you.

What Guys Said 3

• That sucks. I dont really know why people would do that to be honest, never got it... You can just say something even if its uncomfortable its not THAT bad. Just pussies I guess

• Because women take time to become attracted to a guy, sometimes too long, and the guy has already moved on by the time you stayed liking him.

• Started liking him

• It's impossible to move on that quickly, he was all into me just 2 days ago, had a date planned and all. It happens all-the-time.

• Not impossible. If he didn't see that you were interested then he could've moved on. If I was talking to a female and she seemed disinterested, I'm not wasting my time

• Almost like you imagined it.

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like a f&#k boy. He might come back as I'd nothing has happened but don't fall into the trap. He's not worth your time if he can't be consistent. You will quite honestly find anyone better than him lol keep smiling and good luck!

• I can relate I had met this guy the first week on February we hit it off pretty well and were texting almost everyday. Everything was going so smoothly until he asked me to kiss him and he said he had no feelings for me whatsoever. As minutes went by we were in his car just listening to music. Then suddenly we started making out in his car. After days passed he became very distant. But when we first met he seemed show interest in me little by little but I blew it by what I did.