Guys, Are we dating? or is he afraid to commit?

I have been seeing this guy 3 months now. He is amazing. We have this amazing connection. He does all the right things. except he through me in a lop on new years. He didn't invite me to go with me on new years and I was noticing that he was being distant. After new years he came over my house and told me that we can't date anymore. I asked him the question why? he said because he thought that I could help him overcome some things that he went through in his past relationship and that its not fair to me I need someone that is going to give me there time more etc. I was so heart broken because I really fell for him hard. For the past week I was asking him questions and pushing him more to open up to me he finally did and i was more content this time with his answer. well after we went in for our couples massage that same week that he broke up with me a week later we ended up seeing each other and we ended up having sex. a couple days later he texted me asking me would i consider being friends with benefits with him. I explained to him that no i can't be friends with benefits because I have strong feelings for you and I can't see you dating other girls it will break me. Then he said I have a lot of respect for you and I understand I would never want to hurt you. After that conversation things seem to be getting better we were talking more hanging out more and he was actually making plans with me and his friends all together. But what leaves me mind boggled is are we dating are we exclusive or are we friends with benefits. all his friends with him and I are boyfriend and girlfriend and so does his parents. Im afraid to ask him because I don't want what we have to stop. He still pays for everything our trips that we take together overtime we go out to eat etc. I need your honest opinion on what do you guys think is going on

2

What Guys Said 2

• He isn't "afraid" why do you women assume that? He won't commit to you personally. You're just pussy. All the niceties things he does and says are just bones he's throwing so you'll keep fucking him

• No, he just sees you as a friends with benefits sorta thing. If he hasn't asked you out he probably won't. I'm sorry to break the ice. But if he is making plans with you AND his friends and is just there to have sex, it is just a friends with benefits thing. You should tell him how you feel and listen to how he feels, if it isn't a dating thing, but a friends with benefits thing you can either accept it or stop this instantly.