Do guys find blondes more eye catching / attractive?

My friend and I had this heated discussion. Basically I said guys don't care about hair colour, but she says blondes are more approached and therefore guys like blondes more. She's blonde herself, so I think she has experience. But what do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I strongly prefer dark hair.

I've read that actually more men like dark hair, at least in say the u. s., but the number of men who like blondes outnumbers the blondes. so blondes get a lot of attention.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well their hair stands out more, so they're more likely to be noticed. but that doesn't mean they're attractive. even then, a pretty blonde girl is usually correlated with parties while brunettes seem to be perceived as more long term. guys usually don't care, but if they like blonde hair or think she's pretty, they're gonna go an approach her

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I probably have some bias towards natural blondes since they're so rare here in Japan and therefore quite eye-catching.

On the flip side, if you had a room full of blondes and only one brunette, I'd probably find the brunette the most eye-catching.

Meanwhile I have the biggest bias towards natural red-heads with freckles and all, since I see them only once every few years or so. They're so incredibly rare here that they seem like magical exotic creatures to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is all in the realm of first impressions and eye-catching qualities. Things change radically once I talk to a girl and get to know her a little bit better.

• 1. Not every guy think align the same line.

2. My favorite hair color is blonde. But not just on girls. I wish i had blonde hairs! i'm black haired. Blonde is just my favorite.

3. But for relationships and interacting with people. I don't care about hair color. It doesn't determine anything for me. When i love someone i love them whatsoever however they are and the way they are. They could be in any shape or have any coloring in their physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, hair color is irrelevant. It's a psychological fact the first thing we notice about the opposite sex is their face, then something else. I've seen beautiful women with different hair color in my life: blonde, black, brown. It's not important or more eye catching than another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I usually find brunettes a bit more attractive, but then I'm always find another hair colour that catches me. It really depends on if I like what I see, not really hair colour

0|0
    0|0
  • When the sun gazes down on us and shines at her luscious blond hair, while she walks well dressed - sure it looks amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye catching doesn't mean it's more attractive. I would say attractive blonde girl are hot, but attractive dark haired girls are stunner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I like the brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't some do but the one that has been most attractive with poeple I've talked too lately is brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I find red heads the more eye catching lol its like 1 in a million

0|0
    0|0
  • i fine brunettes more attractive than blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally don't I'm more attracted to brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • the haircolor doesn't matter to me, its all about the personal appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually notice blondes a lot cause where i live, I've seen like maybe 1 or 2

0|0
    0|0
  • The eye color gets me more than hair color. Even if I had to choose a hair colour, it would be red.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the body not hair..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Brunettes always catch my eye more

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Guys like me best as a blonde, it seems. Just from experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i had blonde hair vs. my natural dark hair i noticed that different kinds of guys looked at me

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0