Why does your girlfriend get mad when you bring up the past? She chose the other guy first?

Yes, I know my girlfriend is with me now but that doesn't mean anything to me. Now doesn't matter to me. First is what matters to me.
I dumped my girlfriend on valentines day before we went to dinner. But before we broke up, I kept rubbing the past in her face because she dated a guy I knew before she was into me.
I always asked her questions out of the blue, why did you choose him first? Why is he better? Why did you choose me second? Then, she would get so pissed at me. I also thought she got pissed partially because I treated her like shit because of it.

Why would she get pissed at me for asking questions? It was her past and her mistakes, not mine.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You said she didn't know you when she dated the other guy? Are you out of your mind?

Well, you did her a favor by leaving her, and your insane "rant" to her has ensured that she knows exactly what she lost. And I guarantee she's thankful to be rid of you now. No girl would want to be with such an immature person.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understandable that she'd get pissed, but if you can't deal with that just break up with her, no need to make her feel like shit.

What Girls Said 2

• Did she know you while she was with this guy? Also she probably got pissed because they aren't nice things to ask. So she had a boyfriend before you, doesn't mean he's better or worse than you. Doesn't mean she choose you second. At the end of the day she choose you and didn't stay with him so obviously she saw something in you she didn't she in him.

• She didn't choose me first. That's why I dumped her. Right now means nothing to me. It's all confusing to me. I just wanted to dump her suddenly when it hurt the most on valentines day. I had to get out of there

• You shouldn't date just to not be alone. That's not the point of dating. If you can't deal with someone having a past then you should just be alone instead of leading the girls on and just being mean.

• But that's my style. Leading non virgin girls on is my game.

• I get just as pissed when my boyfriend asks me that

• Buy why? It's your past and your mistake. We just want an explanation.

• And she's not even 18 😂😂

• We want to talk about it. If you want us to commit, your problems are now our problems.

What Guys Said 1