I STOLE a cute girl's bike by accident?

So I was hitting on this cute girl who was walking while holding her bike. I got on the bike and I was like mwahaha now I'm gonna steal this and the conversation was going great. I was pedaling lightly and slowly faster (unknowingly) and she was like shtaaaap! So I don't know why but I pedaled faster and she was like OMG STOP and I felt this adrenaline rush and I fking took off!!

The bike is sitting in my garage now... It's of NO VALUE to me, I'm obviously not gonna sell that, I'm not a thief... I don't know anything about the owner. What to do?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool story I enjoyed it hahahah

• ? is that all? help?

• I was gonna talk shit but your dog's cute so nvm

• Ain't my dog doesn't change the fact that you have sinned. Or is this your way of asking for forgiveness? Because I'm not a church

Most Helpful Guy

• Craigslist ad:

Title: Looking for girl I stole a bike from that I want to return

Description: We were talking and having a good time. I was walking your bike for you but then I got on it and started going and you told me to stop but i ended up taking off. I would like to return your bike to you. Please call/text if this is you to get your bike back.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• you must of needed it bad. go return it when you can!

• Go back to the same spot and hold up a sign saying 'im a dumbass'

• Go to the police and give them the bike
    You are crazy lol

• But then I'mma get arrested what about me

• Ok I take it back u can get arrested for it

• Ok I take it back back lol
      U only get arrested in Germany when u plan on keeping it or selling it to someone else

• Turn yourself in at the police station.