Is a girl who's 135-140 too heavy for a 185 pound guy to carry?

I'm around 5'5-5'6 and I've been thinking about losing 10-15 pounds because I'm afraid my boyfriend won't be able to pick me up. Should I lose weight or is this not very heavy for most guys? He's 6'1 and 185-190 by the way.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• who the fuck is not able to lift 135 ? Seriously tell him to get his ass to the gym

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a healthy weight to me, and I'd only add, if you want to lose weight then great. Do it because you want to be healthy, find something fun you enjoy doing, and don't think of it as an "I have to lose it because..." You'll be a healthy, fit, weight for your body, and honestly that's when your confidence should be solid. If you enjoy your exercise, you know your healthy, it's way less about a number. Besides, it should be fun to be picked up! Not stressful. There's always a way for someone to pick you up that's fun. Hell, I'm 5'7" 115 lbs, but I can carry my older brother who's 6'1" and 180 piggy back. He's good at being still, though, lol. And then my guy, thinks it's hilarious to pick me up random places and carry me around in front of him. So, I return the favor by being a "backpack" in public and refusing to get down. "I can't. I'm a backpack." Make it a game... stress less, and just have fun.

What Guys Said 5

• I could handle it.

• No problem.

• he should be able to lift you easily if not he should probably hit the gym more often

• lol 140 pounds is nothing.

• Yeah, it's possible... Depends on how strong the guys is.

What Girls Said 2

• What a great reason to lose weight for. I'm pretty sure he can pick you up.

• That weight is about right for your height. maybe he should just work out a little.. just be healthy