What's the worst date you've ever been on?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst date I went on was with a guy (who's actually my now boyfriends friend lol) who literally had zero personality. All we had in common was our college course and I don't even like my college course so that was all we talked about. We went to a coffee shop on the date. We had an awkward hug at the end and he tried for a second date but I wasn't having any of it. It was the most boring date of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually pay for the first date, but this girl ordered very expensive food and drink... $50 wine, $45 and $15 Dessert and not to mention she was on her phone the whole date...

What Girls Said 2

• first date, watching a movie a guy's place. He just got too handsy way too quickly. not that into him either. I left

• It was with a guy that talked about his ex wife for about 30 minutes during the whole time we were at a restaurant.

What Guys Said 2

• I never been on one

• Woman who lied about her age... she was 10 years older than I was. I really couldn't wait for that one to be over.