Girls, Why do women require men to chase them?

Then when men give up chasing, those same women get mad that men aren't showing interest in them? Why do women play hard to get to the point that men get turned off?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently, women's perception of men depends on how the male goes about setting up the bait to trap women. It might seem like the stone age but it's something that we think automatically.

The problem with most men is they think that in order to make sure their catch doesn't get away, they must constantly give women attention. Wrong! The reason that most women get bored in a relationship, or turned off by a new acquaintance, is that they get too much attention at once. In other words, YES we woman are sure complicated creatures, HEY I admit that.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't require anyone to chase me. I'm very straightforward about what I want. And if it doesn't suit the other person, then I'll move on. I don't have time for stupid games.

• I think it's a masculinity thing. I like feeling like a woman.

• To know if the man really like us. 😊

• all the girls responding to this seem to be the opposite so far. I consider myself pretty straight forward and direct.
    If anything, I've been seeing more guys chase, but when I start to show interest lose theirs.

• Didn't answer the question. Just because you don't doesn't mean the majority of women don't. Your peers do this so answer the question.

• Since we're going off personal experience, mine has been AWALT.

• I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. That's kind of sad..