Making out first time?

i think too complicated about this thing, is it really that much complicated? or it happens by itself? im really scared of this moment, what is your experience? and what do you recommend

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. Just watch videos. The second guy I made out with didn't believe that it was my first day kissing someone. And it's because I watched so many videos and practiced. It helps. Try it.

Most Helpful Guy

• dont push it , and take it real easy ,
    in simple words ; dont french it out

What Girls Said 4

• Babe, I'm a load older than you and I still managed to mess up my last first make out with a guy.. i giggled.. we smashed teeth.. it was just silly funny awkward. Mostly because I was so nervous and so was he! But it was still amazing and great and hot... we both still talk about it.
    I think it's about relaxing, not being over anxious and just going with the flow tbh...

• Its not hard don't over think it, when you kiss you can let the other person lead and follow their tongue movement. Don't put your tongue down her throat, fight her tongue, or swirl around uncontrollably, a half or even a 1/3 of your tongue is good enough. Soft, slow, passionate kisses is all you have to do

• what about kissing without a tongue? i think thats an easier way

• i once made out with a guy... (dont ask me why or how) he was an expert, and started making out so fast i couldn't do anything and im worried about my real first make out

• ... umm yea this took a whole left lol why, and for that just make sure your lips are moisturized pucker and kiss lol its nothing to that stay for like 1 or 2 seconds

• If you are scared... it's not the right girl.

• Yeah it is

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!