Are you being controlling if You tell your girlfriend that she can't sleep with other men because you are in a relationship with each other?

• Yes controlling
    Vote A
  • No you are not being controlling
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• seriously? lol , of course it's not controlling, if you're in a serious relationship you don't even discuss that, you already know that you can't do that man

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Western romantic relationships are implied to be monogamous because that is Western society - unless and until some other arrangement is discussed, someone you refer to as your "girlfriend" is in a steady/exclusive relationship with you.

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Being in a relationship means being exclusive and that means private parts are for each other only. Unless you both consent on getting another party to spice up sex or that you are in an open relationship where both parties can sleep with anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do I feel like a part of the story is missing? If it isn't then perhaps she either wants perceived freedom, so a right to do whatever but she actually wouldn't. Or more likely some control, she is a bit spoiled so she would like someone who is straightforward and controlling. Really, you ought to provide me with more details because this hardly makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • no…..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm no. That's not controlling. If it is... then tell her you can sleep with other woman too then right?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • HUH? DUDE WTF?

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that controlling? A relationship is between two people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. Unless its an open relationship you should be the only one she sleeps with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's alright, if you are in a relationship, she shouldn't sleep with other guys. However if she is hanging out with some friends you should trust her and let her sleep there (not have sex tho)

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you the dude I called a pussy in another question?

0|1
    0|0
  • like, why are you even in a relationship with each other... XD

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Lol no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No dude wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • For cryin' out loud! If you don't like what she is doing... Just dump her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not controlling. Just not as open and might want to discuss that further.

0|0
    0|0