Do you get jealous when your bf/gf likes photos of the opposite sex? What if they're provocative/sexy photos?

And say they rarely ever like the photos you post.

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to, not any more, realised it does not matter at all and trying to control t will probably make it worse.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally I would not mind, I actually prefer not to look into their social media because things escalate too easily, and innocent comments can be blown out of proportion. Also I don't want them to feel like they're no longer an individual. However I understand people are different and if my girl wants my passwords and freedom to add and remove people from my life I would comply.

• No I don't

What Girls Said 19

• Hm, if you find these kind of social media stunts get under your skin, it's best to have an open conversation with your S. O. about how his actions make you feel. (Don't start stalking the hottie, or tossing out accusations of online affairs.)
    Start with, "I couldn't help but notice in my Facebook newsfeed that you liked a photo of this girl named Sara.

And trust me you may find you've completely overreactedโ€”or that you have trust issues that stem from a previous relationship or other, more overt actions from your current boyfriend.

At the end of the day, it's just a LIKE, he could like a soccer team picture and feel the same about some woman, it's just nothing... <3

• Well obviously I can't control his life. But I think it's kind of something I wouldn't prefer. It would make me wonder if he thinks they are prettier than me and feel sort of a bit down. I mean if it's a nice reasonable photo then yes if it is a sexy selfie then I would have to wonder.

But knowing me I will post an ever more provocative photo and make sure he remembers who he is dealing with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• If you like ure b/g friend u have respect his/her feelings so do not like other oposite gender photos, that's what i think :)

• The thing about me is that I would never tell him what to do because I would expect him to know that it'd make me a little insecure just as he would be a little insecure when I am around men.

But yeah it would have been easier if he didn't but oh well ๐Ÿ˜‚

• No I don't get jealous. Actually I would be stupid if I did because I'm always showing my boyfriend photos of girls with a big butt or a girl with big boobs because we're always trying to find a girl that has boobs bigger than mine to see how it looks. I don't see the big deal, honestly. Plus I don't expect my boyfriend to like anything that I post. I don't really like anything he post.

• It used to but I dint put a high value on internet likes anymore. I prefer to deal with the real world likes and dislikes.

• not if they are like random strangers on Instagram or if it is a girl he knows but just a random or innocent pic. i do get jealous if it is a provocative photo of someone he knows.

• I think i will get jealous and might ask him about that nicely

• Well a small part of me will but then I think if they acting on it then it doesn't matter, it's just pictures.

• Depends. Commenting or liking of random girl pics? (models, pornstars etc.) I do not mind.
    Liking and commenting on female friend's pics? (if they have been friends for a long time, strictly just friends and comments are just banter) I don't mind.
    Flirting and being sexual towards girls he is an acquaintance of and therefore sees them around occasionally? I do mind. Maybe partly because much of our relationship started off on social media and liking each others pics/ flirting.
    Overall it depends on the content too, pornstars and models are fine, but girls in the local area, esp explicit pictures, not really. Even if he might never sleep with them, he is conveying that he is single and interested.

• I am a very jealous person

• nah what good it would do

• Yes, of course.

• Yes he better not like photos of other girls

• if they are giving other girls more attention then certainly yes I'd be jealous. but if they like all my pictures and comment cute stuff on mine and rarely like other girls, it's fine. but provocative photos of girls he knows is a big no no haha

• It's disrespectful to me. How would he like it if I liked nude guys photos?

• Yes, especially they're my friends' photos.

• Of course I would. I am a human, not a robot.

• I don't even notice it honestly.

• It hasn't happened to me , but I probably would feel a little jealous. I'm not insecure , but It's natural to feel a jealous at times when you are with someone you love or care about.

Jealousy is part of human characteristics , but there's different levels of jealousy. What you've mentioned is normal. It's the uncontrolled obbsessive kind of jealousy that's unhealthy and dangerous ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I don't know based off the pics I send him, other women aren't a concern or anything to get jealous over.
    He can admire other attractive people. We all do that. Can't control him and nor do I want to.