Why can't he just ask me to be his girlfriend already? Uhhh?

We go out whenever we see each other, we act like a couple so I know he likes me.
He's not seeing anyone else
It's been awhile now so what's the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just afraid that things will change for the worse or perhaps he thinks that you won't give him a positive response?

• I don't know why he thinks that, he knows I like him enough

• I personally don't think he finds it a bother and is even encouraging you to talk to him too. I know that sometimes we hesitate at things like this but if he didn't want you texting him, he wouldn't respond at all to the advances

• True

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's waiting for you to say it.

• You could be in the friendzone.

• No we act way more than friends. I know he has feelings for me

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you ask him?

• Just ask him.

• He likes to keep thing the way it is now.. probably too afraid things will change once he asks u out..

• You shouldn't think about this any longer than you need to. :) He'll ask you out when the timing is right. Hesitation is generally because he's nervous and wants to make sure you're 100% in it as well as himself. If it's worth it, it'll take time. He wants things to go perfect because he does value your "relationship".

Be happy that you're with him regardless, and let nature take its course.

• It already been awhile