I was acting weird around my girlfriend today because I was tired. Should I explain and apologize?

We hung out today and i was tired and stressed out because of work. I feel like I was acting distant to her all night but I might be overthinking it. Should I tell her it was just because I was tired?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, I applaud you for even thinking of this! Honestly, most guys wouldn't even give it a second thought. Shows you care about your girlfriends feelings.

I don't think you need to "apologize" per say, and I don't think she'd expect you to apologize for just being tired. But it might be a nice gesture to just explain why you were like that and say that you hope it didn't freak her out. Is saying this required? Nope. But it's definitely a considerate thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her the truth and apologize.

What Girls Said 10

• If she ask, you should tell her the truth. Maybe she can give you some support and be there for you when you're going through life stresses.

• Yeah bc we tend to over think things and she might think she did something wrong, or is low key mad at you, just to be on the safe side yea

• Yes. Talk to her. She'll aporeciate it. I'm sure she noticed and may have thought it was her.

• Yes. Girls notice stuff like that.

• I guess you should just tell her you were tired and that's why you acted the way you did. Ask her first if she thought you were being rude. Then apologize.

• Yeah. I think it would be better. Or maybe she knows that when ur tired u act in a certain way. But do tell her :) it would make her understand u :)

• Yeah let her know.

• Itd probably be smart to clarify but its most likely not so big of a deal that you'd need to sit her down and have a talk

• Yes. Otherwise she might assume that you were acting weird because of something she did.

• Unless you were rude, I don't think there is any need to apologize. Everyone has their low days.

What Guys Said 2

• If you think you should then yes.

• Yea. Just be like "hey I'm srry about earlier... I was tired" etc