How should I handle this girl?

So I once asked a question about this girl in the past and you girls and guys where right, but in case you forgot I'll give a quick refresher. So this girl is a girl I've always liked but she has had a boyfriend for YEARS. And from time to time she would flirt with me and call me cute and send me snaps. The girls knew what she was doing and called out that she only did that when things with her boyfriend where bad. SO!!

The last time she did it I remembered what you guys said and SURE ENOUGH. She did the typical thing, snapped me a bunch of times (we became each other's number 1 best friend) then she started ignoring me and next thing I knew she posted a picture on IG on him sitting across the table with the caption "I love you so much" pshh yeah right 😏 anyways, what should I do the next time she pulls this dumb sh*t and tries to talk to me? I was thinking I ask her as soon as she sends me a snap "how are things with your boyfriend?" And if that is a good response, what should I do if she asks why I ask that?

Most Helpful Girl

• No point in getting caught up in other people's drama. Just be thankful you didn't end up with a girl like that.

What Girls Said 4

• Yea I would say that, and in response I would say bc you obviously have one

• Move on. If you still have a thing for this girl despite that she hits you up while in a relationship, you're asking for it.

• What do you mean

• Don't get too crazyπŸ˜‚

• That would he like throwing a rock at a big ass bee hive huh? πŸ˜†

• you should just move on

• you should tell her boyfriend

• That's savage af

• I don't want drama though, just wanna be blunt with her and scare her

• just do what's right don't you think the guy deserves to know

What Guys Said 1

• handle like a man *puts sunglasses on*

• Well said man, that's the plan