My boyfriend frequently calls other girls hot infront of me what should I do?

Okay I'm totally not a jealous girl at all and of course I know my boyfriend finds other girls apart from me attractive and that's normal the same way I'd notice a good looking guy. The thing is tho my boyfriend over does it by how many times he calls other girls hot infront of me. At first it was celebrities whenever we watched movies together but yesterday night he said it about a girl at our school and he said it in a " omg she's so hot uhhh I wanna fuck her " kinda way. He didn't say I wanna fuck her but thats kinda what it was sounding towards.. I pretended I didn't care but I went home and felt bad. I'm also a very insecure girl and he knows it I've been upset so many times infront of him and told him that I don't feel good enough for him which I don't so that comment pushed my confidence back a million times now because that girl in school is way hotter than me like from all the times he's called girls really hot infront of me I don't even feel attractive to him because I don't look anything like any of them.. also he claims he loves me but like I love him and I'd never say that about guys infront of him not to hurt his feelings and tbh the fact that I love him it doesn't even come to mind to say other guys are hot when he's there. I don't want to talk to him about how he's making me feel because I don't want to come if as jealous and insecure but it's affecting things between us. And it's nit even because he called her hot that I'm upset it's because he doesn't give a shit about my feelings because he knows how insecure I am about my body and my looks and he calls other girls hot infront of me the whole time more than he calls me hot.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• you really should talk to him about it. Tell him how it makes you feel and see how he reacts. If he does love you and understand how it makes you feel, he will stop. If he doesn't, well maybe you should consider if the relationship is worth it. Hope it goes well, I can relate :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He is being rude and doesn't see you as a attractive. Is this something that you want to keep putting up with? Im sure you may be in love with the guy but calling out females who are attractive while u are with him is rude. I would not deal with a guy that gives me any suggestions that he wants to be with other people. Your wasting your years on a guy like that. Stressing and worrying. Not good. Been there and done that. Not worth the headache for me anymore.

What Guys Said 6

• He could be 1. Just saying the truth. 2. Try to make you jealous which I working. 3. Making you feel insecure so you want him more.

One or all of those.

• Sounds like he likes to make you jealous. Men don't typically say how hot a woman is in front of his girl. Maybe say a dude is hot in front of him and if he confronts you, let him know that's how he makes you feel.

• bring it up with him. if he still does it than you know you need to move on

• He's right. Let him know how it makes you feel, if he continues to do it after that, then he simply doesn't care about your feelings.

• I do this all the time. Maybe I should stop

• Deal with it. :)

• Lose weight

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!