If a girl texts you at 3:30 AM, she was probably thinking of you when she did it right? Would she know it's a weird time to text?

And how does that correspond to her interest in you, provided you flirt, text and try to be around one another when you're out and about?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• ah yeah. why do you only try to be around each other when out and about is there a reason you can't be in your home's together?

• So the answer is yeah, she was tossing and turning thinking about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably looking to get fucked.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't text anyone at that time unless they were a close friend or I was into them.

• So it should have been pretty obvious then right?

Would you be tossing and turning thinking about the guy? Or would you have been dreaming about him or what?

• What if the guy was better looking than her boyfriend? Like a lot better looking? Would she be on the fence about cheating?

And if she cut off contact, would she be trying to save her relationship and be a decent gf?

• why do you care she's taken STOP

What Guys Said 1

• If is a friend that might be worried about you! If is a new friend that might have a crush on you and she can't stop thinking about you

• It's a new friend... so she was tossing and turning thinking about me?

Does she know it's a weird time and what it means?

And how does she reconcile that with having a boyfriend, she never told me about him by the way.

• what's the 3:30 meaning?

• she probably a whore if your into that go for it girls with boyfriend's don't text other guys or flirt with them