If a girl texts you at 3:30 AM, she was probably thinking of you when she did it right? Would she know it's a weird time to text?

And how does that correspond to her interest in you, provided you flirt, text and try to be around one another when you're out and about?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ah yeah. why do you only try to be around each other when out and about is there a reason you can't be in your home's together?

0|0
    0|0
    • So the answer is yeah, she was tossing and turning thinking about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably looking to get fucked.

2|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't text anyone at that time unless they were a close friend or I was into them.

1|0
    0|0
    • So it should have been pretty obvious then right?

Would you be tossing and turning thinking about the guy? Or would you have been dreaming about him or what?

• Show All
    • What if the guy was better looking than her boyfriend? Like a lot better looking? Would she be on the fence about cheating?

And if she cut off contact, would she be trying to save her relationship and be a decent gf?

• why do you care she's taken STOP

What Guys Said 1

• If is a friend that might be worried about you! If is a new friend that might have a crush on you and she can't stop thinking about you

1|0
    0|0
    • It's a new friend... so she was tossing and turning thinking about me?

Does she know it's a weird time and what it means?

And how does she reconcile that with having a boyfriend, she never told me about him by the way.

• Show All
    • what's the 3:30 meaning?

• she probably a whore if your into that go for it girls with boyfriend's don't text other guys or flirt with them

Loading... ;