Ladies, what type of temperament/ personality do you like your guy to have?

183

Most Helpful Girl

• Calm and funny. When he is sad or angry I'd prefer for him to express it as words/silence/tears and not shouting or screaming or punching. When he is happy also nothing too crazy, so smiling and laughing is fine but don't get hyper and start doing crazy stuff because you feel on top of the world. I'd like him to be sweet and understanding but again not to a crazy extent. In love but not obsessed, etc.
    The current guy I am dating is largely not what I would like him to be, well was, anyways. He would always be either screaming because he is mad or jumping around because he is happy. I hate when people are very emotional, it is traumatising, like don't throw tantrums or turn into a headless optimist because your day is going well. Everything in moderation, including moderation.

• Your preference makes sense. But your curren situation is common. Some women tend to like what they think they dont like. Crazy but that's life lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Men who are beta bitches who think they need to wear certain clothes and act certain way to get women.

• You like beta bitch men? Good for you sir.

• BETA BITCHES GONNA BETA BITCH.

• You would know since you like them and shit

What Girls Said 17

• - Not blindly stubborn
    - Admits he doesn't know everything and that at times I'm better placed to talk about things from experience
    - Not arrogant , especially not confident in his arrogance
    - Humble
    - Smart
    - Curious
    - Educated
    - Hard working
    - Ambitious
    - Family oriented
    - Opinionated but not close minded
    - Honorable man who values family and protects his reputation and his wife and family
    - Thinks before he acts or speaks
    - Kind
    - Good hearted and compassionate man
    - Loves and respects God
    - Respectful towards everyone, a polite man with good manners
    - Protective
    - Not a cuck
    - Not physically or verbally violent

• Calm and can talk through problems like a normal person.
    Major red flag if he has a bad temper. Dealt with that nightmare as a child and will not tolerate it in a pertner.

• As in dealt with it in other people as a child.
      I don't have a temper.

• Agreed. Even if its just a friend... no one likes a bad temper

• Not easily given into anger. Kind. Able to find the humor in life's events. Able to hold a conversation. Someone who communicates well and can compromise. Someone who loves and cherishes me.

On the off chance you are asking for yourself and not just out of curiosity, I'd like to just remind you that whatever your personality is, as long as it's not destructive, harmful, toxic, or abusive, there is someone out there who will think your personality is the perfect compliment for her's.

• Calm, kind, caring, supportive, understanding and friendly. Someone whose easy to talk to

• I love guys that have patience and aren't going to cause a scene over fast food taking over 5 minutes to be done haha. But seriously patience is so nice to see in guys.

• Kind, caring, loving, gentle, respectful, loyal, trustworthy, and easy to talk to. Someone that isn't so to themselves and quiet.

• Easy-going. I can't deal with high maintenance.

• smart, funny, laid back, positive, charismatic, ambitious! confident

• Loyal , sarcastic, ambitious , affectionate to a neutral level

• Loyal, funny, good humor, respectful and patient since I can have a bad temper.

• sweet, shy, caring, loyal

• If he understands fun, has a good humor and also a bit childish

• Why is that picture there?

• Not overly calm coz super calm people make me anxious. Like slightly energetic in a positive way.

• Serious.

• a wierdo who makes me laugh.

• Sensitive and compassionate nature.

What Guys Said 2

• They like guys like me: emotionally unavailable, garden variety sexist, frequently gassy and who thinks household chores are women's work.

• This is a very beta question to ask dude. Men on GAG really are pathetic.