This creepy guy from my girlfriends work flirts with her and she doesn't like it. Should I do something about it?

He's a really small guy, flirts with all the girls but her more than most and she really doesn't like it. He calls her sweetie, sweetheart, stuff like that. I'm a decently sized guy. 6'4, I lift and it shows so I'd assume I'm a bit intimidating. Should I show up and intimidate him/ tell him to stop? Would this come off as overprotective or would she appreciate it?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if it's happening in the work place and she's uncomfortable about it, then she should go to HR or something herself. If you show up and intimidate him, he could report it to the police or something.

• Not really intimidate. Just show up, tell him I'm dating her and be a bit intimidating. I kind of explained it bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea id probably show up, id mention kind of loudly when you leave that you can't hang out later cause you have court for that guy you hit last month, you figure you'll gt off though since his jaw is wired shut he can't take the stand.
    Where does she work?
    In seriousness id show up and demean him subtlety,
    Id look at him and be like damn you guys hiring high school interns now, congrats buddy!

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her first I think it'll help tho

• Turn up, make your presence know but be subtle not so direct.

What Guys Said 2

• no dont get involved. thats a work matter. she needs to tell her managers cause its harassment if its against her will and she's told him to stop

• I guess if she asked you to. But, it's her work and if she doesn't solve the problem herself, she's going to look weak.