What do you look for?

Guys what is your ideal girlfriend like? Not just physically but personality wise too.

Most Helpful Guy

• intelligent, smart. should be able to present her in a nice way, loyal, humorous, confident, courageous

What Guys Said 9

• Because everyone is different, you are going to get many different responses.

My ideal woman would first off be kind. A good and generous heart is a must. She must never be malicious or take any actions out of spite.

She would to be able to communicate well and tell me when she expects something of me, I don't do well with hints.

She would take care of herself physically. This doesn't mean look like a supermodel, I actually prefer some pudge because seeing rib bones is a turn off for me. I mean hygene and getting dressed and presentable daily.

She would want my company and be physically affectionate. I love to cuddle and watch netflix.

She would be open minded.

She would be sexually active daily and be interested in the same things I am.

She would work a job which she loves and be independant and able to provide for herself.

Even thpugh she can provide for herself she would let me be chivalrous and open doors and buy her presents and takenher on dates.

She would appreciate me.

For physical attraction.

She would be white with pale skin and freckles, green eyes and red hair. She would be short. She would have an average to thick body size.

• definitely needs to be able to keep up with sarcasm. someone educated enough to be able to teach me some things and hold a real conversation. I definitely won't be with someone if they aren't on top of their shit or can't hold down a steady job. But definitely has a fun side and has no problem with partying every now and then. I feel like that'd probably be the best compliment to my personality, and the only type of person things would ever really work out with for me.

• Honedt.
    Communicative.
    Ride or die, has my back just like I have hers.
    Passionnate.
    Kind.
    Caring.
    Thoughtful.
    Affectionnate.
    doesn't take shit if im ever an asshole lets me know.
    Has high expectations of me and always does her best to live up to my expectations.
    Will do anything I do for her.
    Chill.
    Fun loving.

Well its a long list but these traits dont have to be there all the time.
    She doesn't need to be perfect, but she needs to try for me as much as I do for her, put in as much as she gets out and always be honest especially about her thoughts and feelings.

• Single mother between the age of 25-35. White. Somewhat of a bitch who is independent and does what she wants to do. And who has the same personality as me and highly values herself and someone who is very intelligent and enjoys playing and sexually enticing and very confident.

• Someone who is physically active, deviousily playful, and not overly possesive or demanding of my time.

• Short brunette curly hair engaging smile. Passionate but not overbearing someone who loves me when I'm wrong or right. A woman who embodies what good mothers are.

• Happy, yummy, little bit silly, sexy

• Funny, Caring , Crazy but in a fun way lol

• Lindsay Stirling but not a Mormon.