How often are you suppose to text someone your getting to know before your first date?

I've been talking to this guy pretty much every day and I told him I would call him tomorrow and he said come meet me instead and said he wants to get to know me hold me and touch me and kiss me. I told him one day. Then said work is busy and won't be able to message today and will try tomorrow. (this is probably his third time doing this) I told him something felt off and then he wrote this long message and said I was high maintence. He said he's been nothing but nice etc. Told me I was playing games.

21

What Guys Said 1

• So? I've got no clue because I didn't understand. What should I say?

What Girls Said 2

• If he's busy and can talk you should understand that. Not everyone can talk all the time. How often you talk to someone depends on how often you want to, how often you are both available to talk and how often they want to talk to you.

• I chatted with my, now fiance, for a couple of weeks through email before meeting. We hugged, but that was it until the 3rd date. The 3rd date he kissed me. We did not text much except to make plans. Although he said he wasn't into texting up front. So we talked on the phone twice before meeting.

A year and a half later we rented a house together. Another year and a half after that he propsed.

My point is that it sounds like he's never met you, hasn't even talked to you. Although he's talking about all the physical stuff he wants to do. He clearly doesn't want to get to know you. That's fine so long as you're looking for a hook up too.

• We haven't met yet, we are suppose to talk on the phone tomorrow so I guess I will see how things go and take it from there. should I say anything to him now or just wait until we talk on the phone? he isn't a huge texter either, more of talking on the phone