Been "seeing" a guy for 2 months - bring up exclusivity?

I've been seeing a guy for about 2 months. Things are going well. He took me on plenty of dates before we even kissed and we had sex a few weeks ago. We spend many nights each week together, weekends included. We go out, stay in and hangout with either of our friends together. We got a toothbrush for me at his place and it seems like we are exclusive sexually. However, we have not ever actually discusssed it. I like the way things are progressing and don't want to rush into making him my boyfriend. But I do want to know we are only sleeping together. How do I bring that up now without coming on too strong?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him like "so are we in a relationship?" or ask where you two stand. Seems like to me if u been seeing him for two months and youve done all that with him then that's ur gut that's ur relationship. So either u could ask him or just let it flow naturally...

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should have brought it up already. No matter how you bring it up, it's going to come on the same way. If he is interested in being exclusive with you, he will be. If he is not, he will tell you that. The way you phrase it is not that important.