Girls, how do you usually reply to guys who ask when you're free to hangout? (Without coming off too free if you know what I mean lol)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just normally say "yeah thats fine, what did you want to do?" after they tell me i say "if i can't make it or if anything comes up I'll let you know" just so i don't sound too desperate lol

• Hey already told me what that we wanted to hangout in the city and get something to eat lol. Should I just say what day were you thinking I'll see if I can make it? Or? Lol

• Id just say "What day was you thinking?" after he tells you just say something like "okay well i'll let you know if anything important comes up" good luck btw!!! xo

• Thanks Sounds good!πŸ‘Œβ˜ΊοΈ

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm honest and admit that my only social life is hook ups and my friends with benefits so I have a free schedule.

• Depends if they are my friends or not. If they are my friends I'll say I'm free whenever.

• I would give them a couple of days I am potentially available, then make a plan from there.

• Say in a couple of days, never say tonight πŸ‘